Society of Saint Vincent de Paul
If you need help:
Please call St. Vincent de Paul at: 403 254 6878 and press 1
2022 CHRISTMAS HAMPER PROGRAM
This year we are reviving our traditional Christmas Hamper Program. On Saturday morning, Dec 17th, we will deliver physical food hampers and Christmas gifts to 120 households in our community from Bishop O’Byrne High School. We expect the cost of the program to be $40,000. Ways you can support the program include:
1) Make a Financial Donation:
- E-Transfer (SSVPDonate@stpatrickcalgary.com). Please include name & address for income tax receipt.
- Cash or cheque (Payable to SSVP St. Patrick’s Conference) using SSVP donation envelopes* provided.
2) Donate Gifts or Gift Cards (suggested value of $25):
· Take a gift-tag from the tree in the church sanctuary, OR, make your pledge using the on-line giving tree (no need to do both). To access the on-line giving tree, click on the following link: https://bit.ly/2022stpatrickxmashamper
· Return donated gifts (new, in gift bags) to the church sanctuary no later than Sunday, December 11th.
· Return donated gift cards using SSVP donation envelopes*. Mark the age and gender on the envelope, or include your gift tag if you have one.
3) Donate a Christmas Treat Box (suggested value of $25):
· Take a Christmas Treat Box tag from either the gift-tag tree in the church sanctuary, OR, from the on-line giving tree (no need to do both).
· Fill a shoe box, or small basket, with assorted treats, place in cellophane bag provided, and tie with a ribbon. Suggestions, tea, coffee, chocolate, cookies, crackers, candy, oysters, candy canes – etc. Small sizes only. No homemade items please. (See example treat box below).
• Return donated Christmas Treat Boxes to the church sanctuary no later than Sunday, December 11. Cellophane bags willl be available at the gift-tag tree in the church sanctuary.
4) Sign Up for Hamper Delivery on Saturday a.m., December 17th, 9:00 am to noon.
· Sign up forms will be available in St. Patrick’s Church entrance on the weekends of Dec 3/4th and Dec 10/11th.
· Alternatively, delivery signup will be available on-line. https://bit.ly/2022stpatrickxmashamper