The Catholic Women’s League of Canada is a national organization rooted in Gospel values calling its members to holiness through service to the people of God. Their goals are:
- To unite Catholic women of Canada
- To achieve individual and collective spiritual development
- Promote the teaching of the Catholic Church
- Exemplify the Christian ideal of home and family
- Protect the sanctity of human life
- Enhance the role of women in the church and society
- Recognize human dignity of all people everywhere
- Uphold and defend Christian education and values in the modern world
- Contribute to the understanding and growth of religious freedom, social justice, peace and harmony
Personal and Spiritual growth, friendship, fellowship and fun are valuable to the C.W.L. As such, the St. Patrick’s C.W.L meet on the first Tuesday of every month at 7:30 p.m. in the Parish Hall, and host various faith-building activities, presentations, field trips, and multiple fund-raising events throughout the year. All women ages 18 and up are encouraged to join this organization.
Please contact the Parish Office to be put in touch with the C.W.L. coordinator for more information.